My shifter is stuck.I have a 2013 Nissan Altima.It will not go into any grear. - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic ... If you can't check the brake lights or the brake light switch, there is a manual override for the shift lock. Above the area on the shifter where the letters are there is a small piece of plastic. You can remove this, then ...
College algebra practice book
- Latest Nissan Altima Technical Service Bulletins . 2016 Nissan Altima Air Bags Service Bulletin 514838. NHTSA Item Number: 10075221 Service Bulletin Number: NTB16-046 Date of Bulletin: Apr 22, 2016 Component: Air Bags 2013 Nissan Altima Engine (pws) Service Bulletin 514647. NHTSA Item Number: 10075093 Service Bulletin Number: NTB15-086C
- RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.
Nissan Altima 2009 Altima 13000 miles Dashboard Won't start Starting Key light on dash, push start will not start the car, been stranded on road side to many times, part is 1000.00 really, needs to have a recall, alot of people with same issue.
- The problem is is that after starting the car the gear will not move when pressing the breaks and lock release button. The problem occurs 7/10 times. This is a wide spread problem after 50k miles but Nissan refuses to recall the 2013 Nissan Altima models.
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Altima by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
- Choose from a variety of products for electrical, lighting or ignition Systems for your 2013 Nissan Altima. Keep your car running in all conditions with NAPA Online.
2013–2017 NISSAN ALTIMA, PATHFINDER; SHIFT LOCK SOLENOID REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION If an Applied Vehicle needs the shift lock solenoid replaced for any reason, use the Service Procedure in this bulletin. Discussion Thread
- 2007 - 2012 Nissan Altima Base 4 Cyl 2.5L; 2007 - 2013 Nissan Altima S 4 Cyl 2.5L; 2008 - 2012 Nissan Altima SL 4 Cyl 2.5L; 2008 - 2013 Nissan Altima S 6 Cyl 3.5L; 2010 - 2012 Nissan Altima SR 6 Cyl 3.5L
2018 NISSAN ALTIMA Recall. Item Affected: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH. Date Announced: 05/28/2020. Description of Recall: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013-2018 Nissan Altima vehicles. If the primary hood latch is inadvertently released, there is an increased likelihood that the secondary hood latch may corrode over time.
- I was so frustrated when my Altima one day would not shift out of park. I started having to push down the shift lock every time button every time. Finally I ...
My wife has a 2013 Altima SV 2.5. This morning I went out to turn on the car with the remote start and I could hear the car cranking but would not start. I then tried starting it from inside, using the start button but the same thing, the car would crank but wouldn't turn on.
- My Nissan Altima 2013 2.5S has started having this issue - often the gear stick will get stuck in park mode and won't come out. This happens especially when the car is started. Screw driver or a sharp item needs to be used to release the shift lock. This is painful and it can occur anytime. I took to dealer.
The Nissan Sentra is a car produced by Nissan since 1982. Originally subcompact in classification, for model year 2000 it was reclassified as a compact car.Until 2006, Sentra was a rebadged export version of the Japanese Nissan Sunny, but since the 2013 model year, Sentra is a rebadged export version of the Nissan Sylphy B17.